Imagine starting a day on the deck of a sailboat, anchored off a desert island, with a breakfast prepared for you… homemade bread, natural juice, local fruits, listening to the noise of the sea and the singing of birds. It looks like a movie scene, but few of life´s pleasures compare with a sailboat charter, because it combines a freedom and flexibility to do exactly as you wanna, in the paradise.
If that is not enoght for you think about a sailing trip on your next holidays we will list the top 7 reasons to definitly convince you to come a have a life time experience.
You have the opportunity to be closer to the ocean: Feel its rhythm and a warm, gentle breeze on your face. Being able to be so close to the ocean means having an intense contact with nature, it is very common as we sail, we see dolphins swimming near the boat, fish jumping on the horizon... at night when we are anchored, we just put a flashlight on water and soon we attract small fishies, barracudas, stingrays and off course many peaceful sharks.
2. The food on board is always fresh and well made: When we are far from the land we eat always fresh protein, fish or seafood caught in the day. Fruits and vegetables from the region. Prepared and industrialized foods do not fit with this kind of life.
3. This is the opportunity to get to know a different way of life, such as living aboard a boat, knowing how to enjoy nature and spending more time in it, away from the noise of big cities, paying attention to the wind, and crew help have basics about sailing.
4. Reach remote places, where no cars, planes or other boring tourists can arrive . In anchorages such as this, far from the mainland, it is possible to observe beautiful sunrises and sunsets, as well as a night of very starry sky (far from the city lights).
5. This type of trip is for you to relax and escape the problems... No cell phone signal, no noise, no stress.
6. That is for everybody with a sense of adventure. Sailboat charter is suitable for families with children, couples, honeymooners, group of friends. It is the opportunity to get closer to these people and share with them different experiences.
7. A world of possibilities. In addition to being able to enjoy the boat to relax in the hammock, read a good book in the cockpit, enjoy the beaches to sunbath, there are different possibilities of practicing sports... surfing, snorkeling, kite surfing, apnea, fishing, deep sea fishing, kayak, standup paddle etc.
If you have never tried this type of trip, this is the opportunity.
Our first contact is the beginning of a relationship, many guests come looking for us with doubts and insecurities (especially those who have never been on a boat), we listen your ideias. So, don´t worry, as far as possible, we walk you through your choices, giving you honest, clear guidane in response to any questions or concerns that you have.
We can assist you in choosing which sailing vessel best suits you based on the number of people in your trip, your budget, and your desired level of comfort. Which type of charter is best? The answer is that there is no such thing as the best boat. Selecting the right one for you means finding the sailing vessel that best serves your needs.